Thursday, November 8, 2012

Green Eggs and Booze


Short space-filler post since I have nothing to say.  Well... What I mean is that I don’t have a dozen or more paragraphs of nothing to say prepared for editing this evening.  

I quit smoking two years ago this week, so that’s something.  Thanks, I feel great.

Hmmm...  Oh, yeah.  A friend of mine gave me the bottle of TyKu sake you see there in the pic.  The triangular bottle has an LED in the bottom that lights when you pick it up.  It is delicious and the coolness of the bottle is undeniable, but I can’t imagine the kind of food this citrus liqueur would pair with (outside of a Dr. Seuss book, that is)...

Nah, I’m just joshin’.  Like St. Germaine’s, Sweet Mountain Laurel, or any ice wine you care to name, it’s best enjoyed cold and with something sweet like strawberries or cheesecake.

Of course, slugging it back all by itself works, too.

Happy Birthday, dude.  Now get to posting something yourself, wouldja?

No comments: