Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh, "Easy to Buy For", Am I?

Look, just because I let my myriad, near-random wants and desires be known at a volume and frequency that makes my four-year-old roll his eyes in embarrassed disgust doesn't mean you can just get me anything for Christmas and call it good.  After all, my attention span is little better than that of a six-week old kitten so what brings me to tears and doubles me over with paroxysms of joy right now is most likely going to bore me to death ten minutes from now, so good luck hitting that moving target.

For example, at the top of my list is now a high quality t-shirt that has this name compilation on the front:


And this one on the back:


As far as I know, this product doesn't exist, but with a little effort you can change all that.  Make it tasteful, and make it so.  Go!

Or... like me writing this post, you can just phone it in and get me a new Mouse sander and hope for the best. A card would be nice, too.  Or a text.  You know... Whatever.

P.S. I'm sort of in the middle of a project so not much time to write, but wanted to throw something out there anyway.  Waiting for paint to dry as we speak.  More later.

No comments: