Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hey! That's Kind of What I Said!!!


This is a test the dictation feature on my Apple so permanent have to say it’s pretty much flawless.

So this’ll be my first blog post done entirely in dictation mode. By the way I have a cold so should be pretty challenging for the voice recognition software to do it’s job.

Apparently it isn’t.

Only a few problems are there with work permit the first paragraph... And obviously the last sentence is pretty hosed to.  I will leave all the misspellings and misinterpreted words but I will go back and punctuate or necessary.

How about if we sing a little song: “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious...” Oh, you got to be kidding me and knows the word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” but it couldn’t you couldn’t get the other stuff right?!

How about a little something for our 16th president:

“From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some transatlantic giant step the earth and process in a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe and Asia could not find norms take a drink from the hell River land track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of 1000 years.  The distraction Gareloch we must ourselves Buttes author and finisher as a nation of freemen we will live forever or die by suicide.”

I met a lot of those errors her mind and my imperfect memory I don’t think I ever said the word Gerlach imputes... Buttes! Buttes!

Overall, not bad. I read resume cover letters that were much worse than this.  

Hey, leave me alone it’s my writer’s block and I’ll do with it what I want...

No comments: