Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A New Shirt

Hey!  The new t-shirt arrived from Zazzle.com!  You know... the shirt I had made based on one of my kid's notebook pages.  I told you about it a while back...

Oh, you never listen! (Cries, eats ice cream, watches six hours of South Park reruns)

Here it is.  I think it turned out great, but, when the boy saw it, he said he was afraid he might have spelled "saber" wrong.  I told him not to worry about it.

I was afraid that I ordered waayyy to big, like, car-cover big, mainly because the design appeared to take up a tiny fraction of the front of the shirt.  It turned out to be an optical illusion of sorts and the garment looks a lot different on a person than it does spread out on the table.


It shrank up perfectly after a wash and it is very comfortable.  Nicely done, Zazzle!

No comments: