Monday, February 16, 2015

Breaking News: Winter Doomwatch 2015

ALERT! ALERT! At great personal risk, I am deviating from my usual custom of sometimes posting stuff at 7AM to bring you Breaking News on what many in this room are calling "The Storm of the Century".

Here's what the view of the deck looked like a mere 90 minutes ago:


and now...

Experts (me) predict that in another hour and a half the scene could look like this:


And it just gets worse (see my last post):


Storm Mode!  Storm Mode!  No shovels!  No Salt!  That poor woman... Pray for her, please!  In our own household, it has come to this:


Truly, the living envy the dead...

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!  My cell phone tells me an alert has just been issued from my kid's school - they have cancelled classes for tomorrow...  assuming there will even be a tomorrow...

I will keep you posted as long as I am able.

No comments: