Saturday, February 14, 2015

New Corkboard Puzzle Hint

Wow!  It's been years (years!) since I posted a hint to any of the puzzles on the Secret Puzzle Page.  

What is the Secret Puzzle Page, you ask?  Well, you can find a link to it in the sidebar on the left (on non-mobile devices) or under the Pages header at the top of this page if you are on a mobile device.  You can find all the other puzzles and hints there, too.  This one is hanging in my kitchen, btw...

Why now, you ask?  Well, it turns out that someone is actively interested in figuring out the Corkboard puzzle so I thought I would put out a new hint for everyone.  My largesse knows no bounds, apparently.  No, I didn't get a Word of the Day calendar for Christmas... I pulled that "largesse" phrase from the latest episode of Archer.  Anyway, here is the hint:

Hint #5 (Posted 1900 121315)Lbh cebonoyl pneel gur xrl gb fbyivat guvf jurerire lbh tb.

As usual, I put out hints in ROT-13 format to avoid spoiling the puzzle for those not ready for a clue just yet.  If you copy and paste the above gibberish here, you can have the hint automatically decoded for you instead of having to work it out by hand.  That's not "cheating" by the way...

Good Luck!

No comments: