Thursday, March 25, 2010

'Bout Time...

Sorry about not posting for a while, but I have been slammed at work lately and I have been equally busy at home prepping things for a bunch of home improvement projects (new deck, new countertops, new flooring, and much, much more... It will all be in future posts :) )

So why is today any different? I rocked out a bunch of stuff at work yesterday and found some time to compose a quick note today.

I built this cabinet to help me recover work surfaces in the garage. It took only about 4 hours to put together - the Kreg tool really helped keep things tight and square. I will eventually take pegboard down from the walls of the garage and mount it on the inside of the doors of this cabinet (the shelves are recessed for that reason). Nothing too much to say about it other than it is on casters and is 80" high, 36" wide, and 24" deep.

Bored? Why not answer the silly poll in the sidebar to the right. C'mon... It don't cost nothin'.

Also, the new flooring project has inspired a new "Quote of the Variable Time Period". It is also in the sidebar.

Also Also, I would like to thank Agmorion for suffering a minor chemical burn recently. It was due to his colorful description over the phone of his bad experience while making soap that I was inspired to be extra careful when cleaning the wet ash-mush out of my firepit out back. I probably never would have identified it as a hazard for my 20-month-old in the first place if not for the phone call. I hope he finds a little free time to write up his experience...

No comments: