Saturday, September 10, 2011

Extremely Famous Last Words

Normally I don't comment on small World Events like this... My wife brought it to my attention yesterday and I thought it was too awesome to not say a little something about it.

According to this news article, an 81-year-old woman in England had the words “Do Not Resuscitate” tattooed on her chest. As neat as that is, there's more. To cap it off she had the letters “P.T.O.” tattooed on the back of her upper right shoulder in case she was found face down. P.T.O. means “Please Turn Over”.

Nice...

You can read the article for yourself to see what her motivation was. Frankly, I think it trumps the hell out of my idea to have “BURIED WITH A SACK FULL OF GOLD COINS” inscribed on my tombstone to get suckers to unearth me every few years or so...

No comments: