Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nike+ Kinect Training Daily Waaaahhh! #2


I Got Nowhere Else to Go! 

Look, software, I correct my form as needed.  I doubt anyone in the history of humanity can be said to have "struggled" with 20 seconds worth of running in place during a warmup, so maybe your metric should be a little more analog than "flawless execution" and "utter failure". But, if it can't , maybe you can, like, not mention it every single time we get together.  I mean, you didn’t even recognize me when I signed in, yet you have perfect recall of all my failures.  

It’s been just about four months now, and I’m getting a little sick of your whole “6079 Smith W.! Yes, you! Bend lower, please! You can do better than that. You're not trying. Lower, please! That's better, comrade.” attitude.  Look, I don’t know if it’s the infrared reflectivity of the clothes I wear, the light level in the room, or some other unknowable effect,  but, dude, you stop scoring me in the middle of a set of burpees again because my avatar has simply vanished, I’ll...

I’ll... well...

Sigh...  I'll just do the exercise, I guess...

No comments: