Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Every Single Thing is Super Exciting!!!



I saw this one outside of a local Bojangles.  I can almost hear the conversation with the sign maker... "Yes, we are sure we want the exclamation point there!!!  Stop asking and just do it!!!  Nice fall weather we are having!!!!  Oh, before I forget can you validate my parking?!?!?!?"


For the love of all that is holy, enjoy this tea!!!  I can't hear you savoring!!!  GARNISH IT, GARNISH IT, NOW!!!


Ahh, that's better... a simple art set.  Wait...  What's that sticker on the lower left say?


AHHHHHH!!!   Is it the gum eraser?!  Tell me it's not the gum eraser!!!  It is, isn't it?!  ISN'T IT?!?! Oh God oh God oh God... Wait!!! Where are the exclamation points?!?!  Did the ice guy and the tea guy use them all up or something?!  AHHHHH!!!!  

No comments: