Sunday, November 2, 2014

Frankenfoods?

Hey!  I know what'd be fun! Showcasing my ignorance and rapidly declining cognitive abilities with a couple of quick pics!  Let's do it!

I have been driving past this sign along Route 58 every fall for about 10 years and this is the first time I was able to take a picture of it.  It's gotta be on purpose... right?  Right?

I sat there in the parking lot and read this sign half a dozen times but for some reason I could not for the life of me figure out that they meant A-1 Steak Sauce here.  I guessed "AI"was some fast food abbreviation I had never heard of or maybe it was slang marketing thing like "super-sized".  It bothered me enough to force me to type into Google "AI BACON CHEESEBURGER" when I got home that night.  I immediately felt so stupid that my next Google search involved looking for hospice providers that specialize in caring for folks who think that there might actually be such a thing as an Artificially Intelligent bacon cheeseburger...

No comments: