Sunday, September 27, 2009

Site Update


Some site news:

The Poll has been updated. You can find it in the sidebar on the right.

I am currently 450 pages into the The Codebreakers. Absolutely fantastic so far! If you are a fan of history and have a little math in your background you will love this book.

Going back to the gym this past week has been great. My Wii tells me I am still a disgusting fatbody but also mentions that am headed in the right direction at a good pace. My current BMI has been posted in the sidebar on the right.

Puzzle News: No guesses so far, which is just fine since we still need a 501c charity for the Puzzle for Charity. Remember, the prize will remain at "Braggin' Rights" until a reader suggests a good 501c charity that will receive the Charity Pool money. At that point I will start bumping up the Prize Pool on a non-periodic basis based on donations and money I get from building and selling stuff on craigslist.

Speaking of building stuff, I troubleshot the table saw to the circuitry associated with the switch assembly. It will cost more money, time, and effort to fix it than the table saw is worth. This means the Current Project in the sidebar may be on hold for a long while. Bummer.

No comments: