Sunday, March 6, 2011

Site Update, Puzzle News

Made a few updates to the stuff in the sidebar this morning. 
  • Added a section for 2011 New Year's Resolution updates.  As you can see, the only movement has been in the Run Two 5Ks area.  Back off - I still have nine months....
  • Updated the Quote of the Variable Time Period.  Did you know all you have to type in to Google is "aim fo" - not even "aim for" - for the quote "Aim for the bushes" to pop up second?  Wow.
  • Increased the Puzzle for Charity Prize Pool to $40.  I just felt like it.
  • Updated the Currently Reading section.  Man, I am glad this book is short. 
That's about it but I have two projects in my queue that I will talk about later.  One is to build my son a desk to match his new non-crib bed.  The other is to refurbish his playset and put down six inches of mulch around the whole thing.

More later.

No comments: