Sunday, February 19, 2012

Insert Clever Space-Filler Post Name Here

Haven’t posted in a while, and I don’t have a lot of time now.  Here’s some stuff, though.  
Been busy around the house.  We started transferring stuff to the storage facility in preparation for moving.  Mostly attic junk for now but we should have all unnecessary stuff out of the house by the time the contractors get here to prep the place for sale.  
Little guy is sick - looks like a minor stomach bug.  He should be fine by the time he wakes up from his nap.

We should be getting our second "snow" of the season tonight, if you can call one inch of accumulation "snow".  Boy, back in my day...

That reminds me... Caught Off Limits: Buffalo on the Travel Channel while I was at the gym the other day.  A good chunk of the show was devoted to areas in Lockport around the Erie Barge Canal that are inaccessible to the public and haven't  been visited in decades...  I talked with my brother about it and we agree that anyone that has been a teenager in that town within the last 30 or 40 years would never use the words "inaccessible" or "unvisited" to describe these places...

I passed my latest Rocksmith gig but I discovered what appears to be a huge bug in the scoring methodology.  I won’t bother getting into the details but it turns out that if you fail a gig you still get all the points you achieved during each of your attempts, not just any small improvements.  Result: I failed a gig twice and passed it the third time - so instead of the 350,000 or so points I deserved, the game actually gave me more like 1,050,000 points.  I told Jimmydunes and he posted the information on the forums - we will see if it is a bug or intentional.  I updated the sidebar with my current setlist and “score”, FWIW.
More later.

No comments: