Thursday, June 24, 2010

Site Update, Puzzle News

I will be making some cosmetic changes to the site soon.  Nothing big... mostly "stuff in the sidebar" type additions.

I finished Sacred Stone by Clive Cussler.  Well, by "finished" I mean I quit reading it about 60% into the book.  Usually I can force my way through most stuff, but jeez... I totally agree with a lot of the hilarious one star reviews on Amazon, especially the one about the sandwiches...  I don't want to spoil them for you.  Check them out for yourself, if you would like.

Hmmm, what else... Oh, yeah, here is another hint for the Puzzle for Charity:

Hint #2 (Posted 2136 062410): The words and designs on the corks don't mean anything

Remember, everyone: the Prize Pool will remain at "Braggin' Rights" (otherwise known as "zero dollars") until a 501c charity has been suggested and agreed upon.  Like I have mentioned, there is no cost, and there is no catch.  Once a small, registered, legitimate 501c charity has been chosen, the Prize Pool will start to ramp up at a rate I have not decided upon yet.

Why don't I just pick one myself, you ask?  Meh, more fun if you do it, I guess.  Leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail if you have a suggestion.

You can find the current Puzzle for Charity in the sidebar on the right.  Good Luck!

No comments: