Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Secret Puzzle


I pasted this puzzle on the bottom of the desk from the Desk Restoration project. 

Like I mentioned in the Pallet Table posts I have begun incorporating puzzles into certain projects I make before sending them out into the world.  My original intention was to have the craigslist buyer eventually discover (or not discover) this, alert me, then I would post the puzzle.  Alas, there were no buyers.  The desk went to the local charity depot instead.  Who knows... someone might find it yet.

There is one more Secret Puzzle out there, btw...

As with all the Secret Puzzles (but unlike the Puzzle for Charity) there are no prizes other than Braggin' Rights.  You can find all the puzzles via the sidebar on the right. 

Speaking of the Puzzle for Charity, I will start adding money to the Prize Pool andthe Charity Pool once a reader suggests a good 501c charity to donate the money to.  There is absolutely no cost and there are no catches.  Check out the rules (again, link is in the sidebar on the right).

I will post another hint for the current Puzzle for Charity soon.  The Secret Puzzles will have no hints.

No comments: