Sunday, January 4, 2015

Meddy New Year (Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha)!

Three days late.  Not a great start.

Long hours have taken their toll and my health has taken a significant hit as a result.  I won't get into the details on either the task or the health issues yet but, basically, I have half a gallon of semi-gloss and my job is to single-handedly paint Gabriel's Horn.

So over the past too many months I have been playing veal calf (tied to a desk, no sun)... Except I doubt very much that veal calves have Harry Chapin's "Cats in the Cradle" playing on continuous loop in their heads.

That ends now.

Hey, don't get me wrong - it hasn't all been horrible.  I have found some time to do this, that, and the other over these past months, and I have been immensely enjoying getting everything back on track over the past several holiday weeks.  Hopefully this will pave the road to a great new year.

Happy New Year, Everyone!  May God bless you and yours!

No comments: