Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Site Stuff

I ran/walked the 5K track around a local golf course on Saturday.  This is my first outdoor effort toward my “run two 5Ks” goal for this year.  My time was 34:45.  Not as abysmal as I thought it would be, but I need to lose nearly five minutes off that before I feel I am ready to run an official race.  I am sore, but not as sore as I thought I would be, and it was nice to be outside doing this instead of being tied to a treadmill.  The sidebar has been appropriately updated.
Speaking of sidebar, I am going to start putting my Rocksmith status there.  I think just level and the current setlist for now.  I will just post non-DLC score update after every gig rather than trying to commit to updating the blog every single time I manage to goose my score by some minuscule amount. 
Finally, my wife went back and was reading some of the old posts I had written and ran across one called “Noah’s Sportscar”.  She reminded me that in the comments someone said “I can't wait to see your posts when he's doing his own artwork” so that is the inspiration for the new site category called “The Fridge”.  Sometimes drawings will be featured, sometimes crafts, sometimes Lego stuff, but, whatever it is it will be 100% the work of the boy.  If needed, I will provide explanations as they are given to me by him. The first one’s below - enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, that Is an awesome rocketship. I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if one can tell from pic but what the little guy builds is almost always symmetrical. Unbelievable