Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whatever You Say, Man.


I asked the boy what this was and he said "A parade."
Really?  This doesn't really remind me of fez-wearing old guys driving amusingly tiny cars while throwing candy to happy onlookers.  It looks like the sort of "parade" usually accompanied by shouting people chucking garbage cans through shop windows while tear gas clouds swirl about here and there...
I didn't press him on the matter. Fine. It's a parade.  
It's not the weirdest thing I've seen, after all, but I can come up with at least four better titles for this diorama than "A parade".
  1. "Who could that be at this hour? Igor, be a dear and get the door, will you?"
  2. First Lego Star Wars, now this... (What... Yeah, ok, it’s a stretch...)
  3. Braaaiiinnnssss...
  4. "We're clean, we smell nice, we're drug free, and we're all pointed in the same direction - We are the Bizarro World OWS!"
Got a good caption? Leave a comment, and keep it clean, please!

No comments: