Sunday, February 28, 2010

Site Update

A couple of things:

I need a way to dispose of my Tassimo coffee maker (see my Tassimo post for details).  There is a new poll in the sidebar.  If you choose "Something Else" as an answer, feel free to make a comment here to let everyone know what your idea is.

The sharp-eyed (or bored) among you may have noticed a new link in the sidebar to a Secret Puzzle Page.  I have been incorporating puzzles into certain things I have built and I plan on doing that for as long as I do woodworking.  As the puzzles are discovered I will post them here. 

By the way, these are seperate from the Puzzle for Charity puzzles - I just do these just for fun.  There is no Prize other than "Braggin' Rights". Here is the one my brother found burned into the bottom of the Pallet Table.



Click on the Secret Puzzle Page link in the sidebar for details and to submit a guess. Good Luck.

No comments: