Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!


Howdy!  Well, folks, I’m back to blogging once again after a long hiatus driven primarily by sloth and laziness… Well, sort of.  Fun things were done, non-so-fun things were done (meh… about a 70/30 mix there), stuff got built, other stuff got fixed, but nothing really got recorded except in pics and in my workshop notebooks.  So now you can look forward to a bunch of spelling- and grammar-error filled posts that start off with the words “A few months ago…” including:
  • Guitar/piano news
  • Blue Apron reviews
  • The Great 40-day Paleo Diet Experiment
  • Workshop projects
  • The boy’s Minecraft builds
  • Home repair jazz
Jeez… now that I think about it, if that jaunty “Howdy!” at the front of this post and the nearly completely inscrutable stuffed animal “Happy New Year” picture that accompanies it didn’t clear the room that list surely will.


What if I put up some more puzzles and stuff like that?  I conditioned my wife’s cutting boards this morning, wanna hear about that?  Wait… I almost forgot! The cat got a new bed for Xmas!  It’s fluffy and cute!  No, not the cat.  I mean, the cat is fluffy and cute, but I meant the bed.  Wait!  Wait… Don’t go… I have pics of the cat in the bed!
Sigh…

No comments: